Friday, December 28, 2012

Why I Hate Chewing Gum

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's chewing gum. Especially when people chew all the flavor out of it and then stick it on walls and furniture and things like that to harden. I HATE THAT!!!! It drives me absolutely insane! It looks so disgusting when it's wet, and it looks even grosser when it's dry. I live with people who stick their gum all over everything when they're done chewing it, and you know what? The gum is still there, because no one wants to peel it off. It's disgusting because it's been in someone's mouth! Once, in a parking lot, I stepped in somebody's freshly-chewed chewing gum that they left on the ground, and it just made me want to vomit! I actually thought my insides were going to come spilling out of my mouth! Sorry if that was too much information for you.

I don't like actually chewing chewing gum, either. The flavors are all artificial and usually some kind of minty crap, and once the flavor is out of it, it feels really gross and wet in your mouth. I want to throw up now just thinking about it. If you like chewing gum, that's okay. I'm happy for you, I really am. Just please, please, PLEASE don't spit your gum on the ground, or stick it on walls, or furniture, or anything like that. JUST THROW IT AWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment