Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22nd, 2012

We all survived the 21st of December. You're probably sick of me saying this, but please don't blame the Mayans for your mistakes. THEY NEVER SAID THE WORLD WAS GOING TO END ON DECEMBER 21st, 2012. We simply misinterpreted their calendar, and there's nothing more to it. As I said before, I'm sure they just got tired of making calendars. You would, wouldn't you? We all would.

As I also said before, there's no reason to be ashamed if you actually thought you'd die yesterday. We all get scared about irrational things, especially things that have to do with the end of the world. I hope no one was looking forward to Apocalypse. If you were, I'm sorry that you got excited over nothing. I also have to say that you're in pretty sad shape if you actually want the whole world to end.

It would be nice if we could just drop the subject now and forget about the whole thing. Some of you people will probably completely ignore me and say that the Mayans were the ones who were wrong, even though they weren't. And some of you will probably admit that we read the calendar wrong, but if you're a stuck-up jerk, you'll say that the Apocalypse is still going to come, just on some other day. I'm not trying to offend anybody with this. It's just, I know some people are going to be ass***** that refuse to admit that they were wrong. If you'd just accept the fact that you were wrong, we'd all be a lot happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment