Thursday, December 6, 2012

My First Post

This is my first post on my new blog. I am a pretty happy person, I guess. I'm not fond of the Internet, but I'm making a blog anyway. I think technology is moving way too fast. We don't need any more technology. Say all technology was wiped out like in that show "Revolution" (I don't watch it, but I think it's an interesting and thought-provoking idea.) We'd be left with nothing. NOTHING, I tell you! People need to slow it down and start appreciating what they have instead of trying to improve it. I'm grateful for computers and the Internet (I guess), but I also appreciate things like typewriters, libraries, and other parts of our history. Books, too, which are being replaced with these newfangled E-reader things. It's so sad that people in the future will probably never know what typewriters and books are. They'll just be things of the past. Future historians will probably find our old typewriters and make assumptions and theories and ideas about them that are all wrong. We keep making these theories about artifacts we find, and I bet most of the time, we're WRONG!

Getting back to the subject of technology, I hate smartphones and people who use them non-stop every freaking day. I hope they all wear out their data plans and go over their limits every month, which they probably do. I'm sorry if you're one of those people. I won't take it back, though, because seriously, you're wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment