Monday, September 22, 2014

Things I Like

I am aware that I mostly use this blog to complain about stuff. I know I probably seem like an unlikable turd sometimes, and if you think that, that's okay. I don't like people who complain a lot, either. I just don't have that much to blog about, really, except my dislikes. I don't travel or go to exciting places, and I just find it kind of pointless to gush on and on about things that I like. There are things that I like, in case you didn't know. I could make a whole list of them right now. I just won't go into great detail. Obviously, I can't put everything I like into a short list. These are just a few things, in no particular order.

  • My family and friends
  • Books (real books. Kindles are okay,  but I prefer books.)
  • Writing (stories and songs)
  • Maps (I don't like making them, but I find looking at maps interesting).
  • Playing piano
  • The Fourth of July
  • Christmas (not just because of presents, and not because of religion. I just like it. Everything is so cheery, and my personal traditions make it special to me.)
  • Some kinds of chocolate (some taste like crap, but I won't go into that right now)
  • History
  • Astronomy
  • Video games
  • Root beer
  • Antiques
  • South Park
  • Cheesecake
I could add more, but I think I've made my point. I'm not a robot designed just to hate everything (no one ever said that. I'm just saying). I'm just like other people. I have things that I actually like, even if I don't talk about them much.

No comments:

Post a Comment